Here at Critter Love® we ship our babies via airline. We do everything we can to make sure that your baby arrives during the day. Critter Love® uses both Delta Airlines and American Airlines, and we attempt to work with your schedule to make it easiest for you to be able to pick your new baby up.
- Gliders must be a minimum of eight (8) weeks out of pouch and weigh no less than 40 grams prior to shipping.
- We only ship within the continental United States, and only to states where sugar glider ownership is legal.
- We only ship to the person purchasing the sugar glider. Your information will be needed and you will need to show ID at the airport upon pickup.
- We can only ship if weather conditions permit us to. Extreme hot temperatures or storms may delay your pet shipping out.
Shipping cost is $275.00, which includes the following:
- Shipping crate
- Inside container
Critter Love® is willing to drive up to 2 hours to deliver a Joey to you. Depending on the mileage and fuel charges, the cost of this will be $100.00 or higher. Charges will be discussed prior to planned date to allow you to make the decision.
Critter Love® always encourages new owners to pick up here at our location whenever it is possible.
A scheduled date and time are required and Critter Love® asks that you make an appointment the week prior to pick up.
- Veterinarian health certificates are available at your request for an additional $40.00 per glider
- Flight insurance is an additional cost to be paid by new owner.
- Please be aware that weather does indeed play a very important role if your baby is able to be shipped out or not. Sugar Gliders will not be shipped in bad weather or if it is too hot or too cold.